hey readers, it's been a while. I hope you didn't miss me too much. πŸ˜…πŸ’— Let's see... what is going on in my life. Well, my freshman year is almost over and my grades aren't looking too rough. We have about 31 days left till summer and that means like 2-3 weeks for me to stop failing English. I really need an extra credit assignment but I emailed my teacher and she never responded, but she isn't here today either so yk she's probably sick. 

I'm moving back home this summer, and hopefully, we won't ever move away again. What an interesting experience, spending just one year at this school, and in this hellhole town, and almost immediately moving back. My laptop has a virus I think, probably from all of the pirating sites I use. But hey, I can't afford every streaming service. 

I'm really excited to move back home, I miss my friends, the beach, and especially my boyfriend. He's an angel and I feel so bad for leaving him there, even though it wasn't really MY choice. I wanted to do high school with him, we were supposed to do everything together. It's not like I never see him, I go down to visit him, and my friends, and for various medical visits; but I can't help but feel like I'm a million miles from home and I'm never going back. 

This school is very different, I've never really lived in a place that wasn't upper-class white folks. People are a lot nicer in certain ways, but high school is pretty brutal everywhere. You don't get bullied for being alternative here, It's honestly more normal. No one really skates here though, and obviously, no one surfs. I've even met some people that don't know how to swim, isn't that wild? 

anyways, thank you for your time readers! and as always, much love,

- Casey 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog