daily update #3

March 11, 2021


today was quite good. I had world history today. I've always enjoyed that class. Because it's women's history month we've been learning women's history too. today we learned about a woman named Amanda Blackhorse. I also went to the fabric store and bought some tulle for a project I've been working on. For lunch, I had a salad with chicken :) ALSO ALSO- I've noticed I've been getting more views on this blog! and to anyone reading, thank you so much! I'm seriously just some random kid on the internet, so even a few people reading means a lot to me! as someone with ADHD, I have a lot of thoughts constantly racing through my head and it helps tremendously to type them out and\or share them with others. so again, thank you for listening whoever you are haha

much love,

rowan <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog