daily update!                                                                                                                            march 9th 2021


a strange woman came to my door today. asking if I or my mother were able to speak with her, I declined due to the fact that I have classes all day and my mother works 9-5 spending most of her time on long zoom calls. this woman then asked me if I knew why she was there, although I claimed I did... I very much did not. She then handed me an otherwise blank card with her number on it written in black ballpoint pen, asked that I call her, and then left. I did not tell my mother of this incident because for some reason I do not trust this woman and her potential motives for abruptly appearing at my doorstep at 8 in the goddamn morning.     anywho today I made homemade milk tea with boba. For lunch, I had a turkey BLT from my local Panera Bread.

highlight of the day:

My science teacher let us out of "class" early. which is very nice considering science is boring when we can't do lab.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog