daily update #5 

Wednesday, May 12, 2021


well hey there! how are yall doing today? I hope you're having a wonderful day, you deserve it! 

My day was alright, however, I was very tired and almost fell asleep in one of my classes. I know I normally tell you what I have eaten for lunch, but I have not gotten the chance for some food yet. My birthday is in 9 days, so that's nice! Hoping to get some money so I can actually start cosplaying, I have quite a few plans. I recently came out as a trans guy to my friends and they were very supportive. It's nice to find out who you are. I think I always assumed I was non-binary because I presented femininely a lot but it never felt RIGHT. so to anyone reading this, He\Him and Xe\Xem pronouns, please! 

Lastly, I'd like to close this out with a recommendation. I'd like to recommend the youtube channel "2kinoko" the person behind this channel puts together the most wonderful, nostalgic, kidcore, and weirdcore playlists. It seems that they really understand the feel of these genres and it never fails to make me smile when I see that they've posted another video.  My personal favorite is their kidcore playlist "toy palaces"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuYhzwsHY0jWOpaL5CRduIQ

and as always, much love,

- Casey <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog