daily update #6

May 17, 2021


Hello, y'all!  I hope you're having a good day! I'm back again with a not-daily daily update. I'm four days away from my birthday, wow age. I got a few things to start cosplaying which is nice, I've been wanting to do that for quite a while. I got a haircut recently which was much needed and I also started anxiety medication, which should help me. MCC (Minecraft Championship) is 12 days away and I'm very excited seeing as it is my very first MCC! I haven't chosen a team to watch yet and I'm stuck between two. But I'm sure ill figure it out. In English were reading The Giver. I'm really not sure I like the book, not a huge fan of the corrupt utopia trope, but at least it's well written. I really don't like the kids in my English class, they're all annoying, distracting, and the kid that sits next to me tries to get me in trouble because he thinks it's funny, it's not. 

closing out today with another recommendation, today our recommendation is a book! The book is, Spinning by Tillie Walden. This book is a graphic memoir\autobiography that tells the story of the author growing up as a competitive figure skater as she navigates bullying, relationships, and various traumas. This book is amazing!! I love the art style and soft color palette, it has good LGBT representation and overall is enjoyable to read. give it a shot. 

And as always, much love,

- Casey <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog