daily update #7

May 21, 2021


Heyo!! I hope y'all are having a great day, I know I am. Today is my birthday! Came to school in Ranboo cosplay today, yes yes I know very exciting!! Baby's first cosplay haha. Today marks 13 years of my existence! After school, I have a diversity and equity conference thing with the school board, faculty, and a few other students from schools in our district. After that, I'm going over to my friend Brielle's house and we're going to watch movies,  overall It's going to be a good day.

 This weekend I will try my best to post an album review but I'm dearly sorry if I don't end up getting to it. I'll try my best! Anything for you guys :) 

Cutting this update short today, because class is almost over, but remember you are loved and amazing. And as always, much love,

- Casey 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog