daily update #9

May 25, 2021


Greetings readers!! How are your days going so far?? I hope you're doing well. My day has been going alright, however, someone started a rumor about my friend Carli, so that was disappointing to hear. Today I have ADHD testing so I have to leave school a little bit early, in order to get there on time. I'm not too excited about that. MCC is in four days!! I wish I could watch it with my friends but I will be at my father's house, so sadly, I will have to watch it alone. Rivalry about which team we think will win has already started within my friend group. 

My friends and I have begun planning my coming-out party for the last day of school.  We have decided on a cozy theme with the color theme of dark green. I knowww I knowww "cAseY tHAt's KiNdA bAsiC oF yOU" WELL I LIKE IT OKAY. IT'S MY COMING OUT PARTY. My english teacher saw me writing this and I know she reads my blog so, Hi Mrs Kapple!! Love ya! 

that's all I have for today, so as always, much love,

- CAsEy eLLiOt


Comments

Popular posts from this blog