daily update #4

May 5th, 2021

hey there! I know I know I haven't posted in SOOOO long, but things have been kind of stressful lately and I think I just needed some time. Some stuff has changed I suppose, I've recently joined the dream smp fandom and my general liking for mcyt has resurfaced. I was really into LDshadowlady and the older generation of mcyts when I was younger but I kind of dropped it when I was like 9. I'm going to start cosplaying soon so that's nice! I've always wanted to cosplay but I never really got into it. I'm seeing my friends today, yeah! that's right you heard me!! I have friends now! haha, It's certainly taken a while for me to find people but I like these ones.  I will be posting more music reviews now I think, but I'll have to find some new albums. but I don't think it'll be very difficult, Bandcamp is full of hidden gems! 

We have 5 more weeks of school! and three weeks till my birthday! (May 21st) I wish I could invite all of you but I don't know you guys :\ I'm sure we'd be good friends.  Ah, and I also re-downloaded TikTok! You can find me @star_berri_  follow me if you'd like to. well, that's all I have to share with you folks today, so, much love,

- Vi <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog