daily update #11

June 3, 2021


Hey folks! How are yall doing on this late night in the middle of June 😏 haha get it because- ya know- the song- and- DNF... haha. whatever, ANYWAYS! My day was mediocre, I hung out at my friend's house after school. You know speaking of Glass Animals, have you heard their new single? I've always been quite a fan. There are 5 days of school left, excited about that. I finally won't have to be around the racists and the r*pists, the liars and fake friends, homophobes, and the ones that stare at me. I found out today that literally, no one can make it to the party I planned. That makes me sad, but it's okay Gabby is going to go to tea with me. I can always count on gabby. Love her!    

Closing this out by saying that, Ms. Kapple if you're reading this I really miss you!!! English is very boring without your bright personality. You made a big impact on our class and trust me when I say we all want you back. The class hasn't been nearly as energetic or happy without you around. We don't really like this new lady. Well, that's all for tonight, as always, much love,
- CASEY!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog