daily update #8

May 24, 2021


Hey, y'all! How are you guys feeling today! I hope you are all doing well, my day was boring as usual but it was alright. school is over in 14 days, the last day is on June 10th.  My birthday went well, I watched a movie with my friends.    Today as you know is May 24th therefore, as declared by TikTok is rigatoni day. To commemorate this occasion for lunch I will be having a bowl of rigatoni pasta.      MCC is in 5 days, I have finally decided I'm going to watch the Green Guardians because they're most likely to win. Also, I mean Quackity is on that team so duh I'd support him. 

Closing out I would like to share some big news with you all, on the last day of school my friends and I will be planning a coming out party for me to come out to my mother. I thought this would be fun and a nice way to make more light of a sometimes serious situation. ( you know in case it doesn't go well ) I'm going to get one of those cakes that say "It's a boy!" haha, well as always much love, 

- ⒸAŠƐ🅈

Comments

Popular posts from this blog