daily update #12

June 8th, 2021


Hey, y'all! I hope you had a delightful day. You deserve it. My day was okay, had school like normal, after school, I saw a movie with my mother. Shoutout to my friend Christi for asking if I had a binder on today even though I didn't. That made me feel really good about myself :) Ah, what else- I read Accelerate a few days ago... I have mixed opinions, to say the least. I'm getting braces this Saturday! That's certainly news. However even amongst the good things I had to say, I have some disgustingly disappointing news to share with you readers. So, I run this blog on my school laptop. I do not have a laptop or desktop computer at home sadly. Tomorrow I will have to turn in my school-issued laptop until next year. That means I will not be able to post for the next two-three months. But because I am leaving for a while I'll tell you guys random things.   I'm getting Dream merch! very swag and cool I know.  I'm thinking of bleaching my hair! I'm seeing another movie this weekend. I currently am failing two of my classes.   I love you all so much, I appreciate you taking time out of your day to read my blog, you are beautiful, worthy, and deserving. If you are going through anything right now please know that It WILL get better, whether you choose to believe me or not. So it is with a heavy heart that I say, as always, much love,

- Casey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog